Tips To Maintain Water Balance In Body During Ramadan
As the holy month of Ramadan approaches, the 30 days of Ramadan require a strict schedule to be followed that includes fasting (Roza), reciting the holy Quran (Tilawat), offering prayers (Namaz) five times a day, special prayer called 'Taraweeh' and, above all - good behaviour. In this condition here are many chances of decreasing the water level in body. Here are some tips for maintaining the water level in body.
1. LOWER YOUR INTENSITY.
2. BE SURE TO HAVE SUHOOR AND MAKE IT HEALTHY.
3. HAVE A BALANCED AND NUTRITIOUS IFTAR.
HERE ARE SOME TIPS TO FOLLOW:
- Eat Sehri half an hour before Fajr and consume water till Fajr.
- At the time of Iftar, don't too much water.
- Avoiding using eggs in sehrid.
- Salty and spicy food can lead towards dehydration thus avoid it.
- Consuming vegetables and fruits at the times of Sehar and Iftar
Following this routine-cum-guidelines would hopefully allow you to enjoy a lifestyle throughout the holy month of Ramada.
MOST EFFECTIVE EXERCISES FOR WEIGHT LOSS