Amazing Natural Home Remedies
4 Pimple Marks
Everyone, from preteens to adults, experiences pimples at some point in his or her life and their most common question is how to get rid of pimples from face? Or how to reduce pimple marks. This is a completely normal and common skin problem to have.
Pimples can be caused via a number of different factor, such as lack of sleep, too much stress, unhealthy eating habits and lifestyle, hormonal changes in the body, side effects of certain medication, and genetics. Teenagers are usually the most prone to pimples because of the increased hormone levels in their body as they go via puberty.
Here are some natural pimple and pimple mark removal home remedies you can try!
Mint can assist remove oils that clog up your pores, so it can resource in preventing any pimple outbreaks. The menthol in mint also works as a natural anti-inflammatory and painkiller, so it can assist alleviate any redness and swelling from pimple.
- Crush up fresh mint leaves the use of both a blender or a mortar and pestle.
- Rub the juice and mint leaves mixture onto your face.
- Leave it your face for around 10 minutes, then rinse off thoroughly.
You will be shocked that how to get rid of pimples from the face with the assist of garlic? But yes, Garlic is a good natural and one of the best pimple marks removal home remedies because it gives a lot of antibacterial properties. It is really helpful to your health, not just when you eat and digest it, however also when you apply it directly on your skin.
- Extract the juice from a clove of garlic and mix it with a little water.
- Dip a cotton ball into the garlic juice and apply onto your skin.
Apple Cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar, made from fermented unfiltered apple juice, contains certain organic acids that fight and kill bacteria. Including acne-causing bacteria, and additionally reduces red pimple marks, suppresses inflammation, and prevents scarring.
- Mix one part apple cider vinegar and three parts water ( Dilute further if you have very sensitive skin .)
- Apply this onto your skin the use of a cotton ball.
- Leave it on for at least 10 minutes.
- Wash your face thoroughly.
- if your skin feels dry, use a moisturizer afterward.
Aloe is known for its soothing anti-inflammatory and healing properties. It can reduce redness and swell from pimples, and it can also fight infection, heal scars, and get rid of pimple marks. You only have to cut open an Aloe Vera leaf to get the gel inside.
Keep in mind some people do experience mild irritation when Aloe is applied to their skin. So do a patch test on the skin of your inner arm before applying Aloe to your face.
- Scoop or squeeze out the gel from the Aloe Vera leaf.
- Apply directly onto the affected area.
- Use this as a moisturizer as soon as or twice a day.
Please share your love with comments and follow us for new latest tips !! THANK YOU !!